Friday, September 9, 2011

The PR Student

My name is Elvisa Pasic; I was born and raised in Sarajevo, Bosnia. In November of 2002 I moved to Neenah, WI with my mom and my brother.  Currently I am in my fourth year at UW-Whitewater majoring in International Studies with an emphasis in Public Diplomacy and minors in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science.  I plan on staying for firth year as I just started taking Arabic and would like to finish the two year program which I believe would benefit me in my career. I would like to be an FBI Special Agent mainly focusing on work with domestically abused and raped victims, which I hope will lead me to work for NATO some day and work internationally. 

Since I started college in Fall 2008 I have been really involved on campus, currently I am the Greek/Leadership Intern for SEAL, University Center Building Manager, member of the Special Event Crew on campus, member of the University Center Marketing Committee as well as an active member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority .  I take pride and honor to be involved and couldn’t imagine not doing as much as I do. I have social media knowledge with facebook and twitter as well as computer language knowledge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment